Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FREE MARDI GRAS EMBROIDERY PATTERN

THIS AIN'T YOUR GRAMMA'S EMBROIDERY!
Photobucket


I LOVE to embroider and I LOVE Jenny's stuff!LONG time follower of hers and it's been amazing to see her grow her business and her passion.

Go HERE to get a FREE Mardi Gras pattern for embroidery. While you're there - check out her stuff! You'll be hooked!

I went into JoAnn's today to get some quilting fabric for a quilt I'm making for one of my besties, and there on a rack when you walked in was "HOW TO" free project sheets. This one caught my eye...I was like "Wait, I know that pattern - I have it! That looks like a Sublime Stitching pattern" and sure enough as I turned over the sheet - there it was! Pretty cool!


My poor attempt at a photo (from my iPhone, mind you) doesn't show well what it says:
"Sublime Stitching items: Camp Out embroidery transfers available at JoAnns.com"

WTG, Sublime Stitching! Ya come a long way baby!!

No comments: