Friday, November 28, 2008

GIVERS GAIN! HOLIDAY CHALLENGE #1

Most of us at one time or another have found ourselves complaining about one thing or another...The War, High Gas Prices, Unstable Economy, Too much "month at the end of our pay check" (blah, blah, blah)...

BUT....................................

Just when you think you have it "sooooo bad" - there is ALWAYS someone else out there struggling more.

We just celebrated Thanksgiving and even during the bleakest of years we STILL have soooo much to be thankful for! In the spirit of that 'thankfulness' I am making it my goal to spend the balance of this year "giving"...I firmly believe that "Givers Gain" and I mean that in more ways than one.

My "giving" challenge #1 to you is: 1) participate in the following campaign and 2) challenge AT LEAST two (2) other people to do the same.

Take a look...and let me know your thoughts! All opinions are welcome as long as they are respectful and in good taste.




CLICK HERE AND JOIN NOW

1 comment:

Moon Dog Star said...

this sounds like a grand idea-I would love to join in but, I do not have a star bucks in my area.

Do you have another challenge that I may be able to join in??